The Pretender

This is me, but you still don't know me
I have a mood swing.
People know me by being a positive and a hyper girl.
But they don't know that my other side is a negative one
Who curses the world down.
You always see me laugh,
But deep inside my heart is broken,
My life is stumbling.
They see the beautiful lady in me with a good heart
But I see the pretending one who only wants to laugh the murmuring heart
That says "lubb-dupp"
People know that I'm La Belle Au Bois Dormant
Who knows that I always sleep during vacant times
But the real reason is
I'm waiting for my prince charming to come
And save my stumbling life to become a good one.
They know that I want to go far places
But the real reason is I want to be alone,
I want to escape the reality not to see the beautiful scenery.
People who surround me know that I want them,
But sometimes I want to disappear in their lives.
Not to leave them but to know they need me.
I hate people who judge me that they don't even know who I am.
That they accused me of the crime I did not do.
Who says I did this and that but they really don't know my story.
I hate the opinionated people that I'm like this and that
But they don't have the courage to understand their own mistake.
They thought that I'm a tough girl,
But they don't know that I'm fighting off my pain.
This is me, don't judge me.
Because even me don't know my real identity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maytag Mabalik Pa

People see me through my smile

To all my friends who treated me like a family